Saturday, February 22, 2014

3-5 Weeks Old

 These are some of my favorite pictures of Parker when she was 3-5 weeks old.  I love that she holds onto my hand while I am feeding her.  The bottle is almost as big as her face.  She loves to hold on to my fingers also. Parker was eating anywhere from 3 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours.
 I don't have many pictures of Parker and myself.  Here is my sleeping beauty.  I love to hold her while she sleeps.  It makes me so happy to just watch her facial expressions and to see how peaceful and happy she is!
 Parker has cute little facial features.  She definitely has the Hatch nose.  She gets her lips from both Bryce and myself.  She has beautiful lips and I love that she has a dimple in her chin.  Bryce and I have small dimples, but Cooper, Sherrie, and Papa Douglas have bigger dimples and they are great!
 Aunt Steph brought this cute newborn outfit to the hospital when she came to see Parker.  She looks so pretty in purple. Plus, it is my favorite color!

No comments: