Saturday, February 1, 2014

Two Weeks Old

Two weeks after I had Parker, I had Jill Douglas highlight and cut my hair while my mom watched Parker at Grandma Cooper's house.  It was so nice to have a little pampering done.  I love that Parker loves to cuddle up on my chest or shoulder.  She loves skin to skin contact.  She really relaxes when I rub her face or put my face against her face.
This is probably one of my most favorite pictures of Parker.  I love the look on her face, her petite little hands, and her precious little body wrapped up in the soft, cuddly blanket! She looks like an angel!
I layed her down one night on the floor and the boys started talking to her. I couldn't believe how she tracked their voices and would look right at them.  She kept looking back and forth between Cooper and Clayton.  She was very alert and aware.  I think Little Miss Parker was being completely loved and adored on by the three most important men in her life!
Grandma Douglas and her cute little hat she crocheted for Parker.  Grandma made Parker 5 blankets and she loves all of them!
Two weeks old and look at the concentration on her face.  She just loves her mom and dad. I love that her eyes tell it all.  They are so expressive and I love how she really connects when she looks at you.  She wants that eye contact. She really loved to look up into our faces and this young of age!


No comments: