Saturday, February 1, 2014

One Week Old

 These are some of my favorite pictures of Parker when she was one week old.  Grandpa thought she was so cute and adorable.  He didn't feel comfortable holding her but at least she got a kiss from him!
 I love this little blue shirt on her. She is so cute when she sleeps. Everyone kept saying how she had such good coloring. It's crazy to think she fit into this little newborn shirt and it was still too big on her.
 Jocelynn and Tawni came down when Parker was five days old to take some pictures.  She looked so cute in her little pink prom outfit. We made sure to heat up her room so she would stay nice and warm for the pictures.  She was perfect this day and cooperated for all the pictures.
 The boys enjoyed posing for this picture.  They thought it was neat to hold these guns.  They have been such amazing brothers to their little sister.  They help me feed her, entertain her, and they enjoy talking to her.
 I love this picture of Parker.  The coloring is so perfect and she is such a precious doll wrapped up in this pink blanket.  Bryce picked out this cute little butterfly outfit when she was just a couple of days old.
 Here is a close up that Jocelynn took of her.  In this picture, her eyes look dark, but they are actually very blue.  I love her bright eyes.  She has been so alert from the start!
 Less than a week old and Clayton is begging for her to watch a movie with him.  We wrapped her up nice and warm and let her sit there with him while he watched a show.  I told him to make sure the blankets are never covering her mouth or nose.  He kept checking to make sure she was fine during the movie.
I love this picture of her cute little face and hands.  She mostly just slept all the time during that first week of her life.  Bryce and I held her so much, that she preferred us over her crib!
 Parker loves taking baths.  She would be so content when I bathed her each day.  I love that she fit into our kitchen sink.  When she wouldn't settle down some nights, I would just put her in the sink and it would help soothe her.
I love this picture of Jacqui holding Parker.  She was so little and would fall asleep anywhere.  Parker loves to hold her hands together.

No comments: