Tuesday, January 15, 2008


It has been quite a week for winter storms. We received alot of snow. I spent alot of time out shoveling the snow. It is kind of fun, but this last storm was heavy and wet and I was so sore the next day from moving all that snow. Bryce came home from work and told me that if I did that again that he would get in big trouble from the bishop. The bishop told all the men that their wives should not be shoveling their driveways. Anyway, Cooper had a great time in the snow. He got to go to grandma and papa's house, where they bought all the grandkids a sled to use in the snow. Outside their house, they have a huge pile of snow that the kids use for sledding. Cooper had so much fun and he fit perfectly in the little tobogan(sp.?). As soon as it warms up again, I want to take him sledding again. It has been bitter and cold the last few days.

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

Glad I'm here and not there. Though I won't get any of those cute snow pictures with my kids like you do with Cooper. Bummer. Ope, look at that!?!? I'm over it!

Good Bishop!