Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Clayton Update

On July 10, we went in for our ultrasound and appt. I was 28 weeks along. Sean, Kellye, and Cooper came with me. The doctor was nice enough to get some close-ups of Claytons face. Clayton weighed 3.5 pounds and the doctor said he was doing well. My glucose and iron blood test came back normal and my blood pressure was also normal.
Clayton is moving around so much now and it is neat to see my belly have a bump that moves across it at different times through out the day. The other night, I started reading some books to Cooper, and Clayton was moving all over the place. Cooper loves to give Clayton hugs and talk to him through my stomach.
It was fun to show Sherrie's kids my book that shows pictures at each month of development of a baby. Wesley, especially, thought it was neat. I am starting to get quite a bit of back aches and swollen feet, but that is to be expected. All in all, I have had a good pregnancy, so I cant' complain.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I see a little of Bryce in the first picture. I can't wait to see him.

Shayne said...

Jen,

Those are awesome. I actually think the top picture looks like Cooper. Call me crazy. I am so excited for your family. The miracle of watching one of Heavenly Fathers spirits come into this world is about a good as it gets. Of coarse, I wasn't the one pushing it out of me. Still though, you have so much to look forward to. Love you!

Sherrie said...

I'm so excited for you. What a cute little guy. I can't believe this is really happening. What a wonderful miracle! I'll have to show these to Wesley. He'll think is awesome he's getting an alien cousin!