Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We went to the Roy Aquatics Center a couple of weeks ago and the kids had such a great time. Cooper loves the water and he is good about always wearing his life jacket, which makes me feel better. It's just fun to watch him play and he has a "never-ending" smile on his face.
Tyler and his friend, Cody, talked Mom into going down the steep slide. I was surprised she would do it, but she actually enjoyed it. I missed her picture bc my camera was too slow. She is alot braver than I am.
Little Landon loves the water and was crawling all over like a mad man. He kept venturing out into the deeper water, so we had to keep a close eye on him. He honestly thought he was in heaven!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! Glad to know that Cooper is a safety kid AND a fish :). He'll have to teach Ryan a thing or two about always wearing his life jacket. I love the pic of Cooper and his grandma, too. What a fun memory! And your little puppy is adorable; he's getting big.