Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sisters Day Out!



When Sherrie was up visiting a few weeks ago, we went out for a few hours with just the sisters. Thanks to Steph (she arranged babysitters) we were able to enjoy our day without the kids. First, we went to Great Harvest for lunch. They have the best "pesto turkey sandwiches" and pumpkin chocolate chip bread. We were not in any hurry so we just spent time talking and eating great food.


After lunch, we went to the local beauty college and got pedicures. The girls doing our feet did not know we were sisters at first and then when they found out, they were surprised. The pedicures felt great and it was fun to just spend some time together with all four sisters. We don't get the chance very often! I hope my sisters know how much I love them and they mean the world to me. I am so thankful for each one!

5 comments:

jenhatch said...

how fun ya'll were able to do that! And great...now I will be CRAVING that Pumpkin Chocolate bread... that stuff is SOOOOOO good!

Carrie said...

I love seeing all four of you together. It's fun to see who looks most like who and so forth. It was also fun to try to figure out who's foot was who's. Glad you got out and had fun.

Jocelynn said...

THanks Jenny! I had fun to. It was nice not to have to rush like normal. I love you too. Thanks for posting the gay picture of me. Nice of you to put yourself in the very back!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

u and your sisters are so cute! what fun times!

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

That looks like fun! Wish I could have seen you when I saw your sisters a few weeks ago!
Hope all is going well with the pregnancy!