Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Jenn,

I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am that you've been my Valentine over the past eleven years. I couldn't ask for a better wife, friend, mother to my children, Lover, and Valentine. I've said it before and I'll continue to stand by the fact that I'm a better man because of you.

People often joke about men "marrying up". This is not a joke, but a reality in my life. I did marry up. I can't relay to you how blessed I feel that the Lord brought our two lives together. It's often amazing to me that the Lord was able to bring a die hard TExas girl and put her with a Utah farm boy. I consider that a great miracle.

Jenn, I want you to know how proud I am to be able to call you my wife and myself, your husband. I know that I often fall short on the important role that comes with that title. Please continue to be patient with me as you have in the past. I don't know if you can see it, but I can see the progress thats come to me through your love, patience, and example.

Jenn, I love you for your strong testimony and love of the gospel. You are that city on a hill for all to see. Our boys could not have a better example that that of their mother. If you had lived during the time of the Book of Mormon, you would've been a mother to one of the stripling warriors. You are that kind of example to our boys, myself, and all those who you come in contact with. That's why you are a "likeable" and why people want to have your friendship.

I want to finish by letting you know I love you. Without you and our boys, my life would be in shambles. My family is the glue that keeps my life from coming apart. You're the reason I get up every morning and go to a job that sometimes drives me crazy, but it provides for our family and lets us have the security that alot of people don't have right now.

Jenn, I can't express how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Thank you for being my greatest blessing and my eternal Valentine.

All my Love

Bryce

No comments: