Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jazz Game

My long time College Station friend, Renee, invited Bryce and I to a Jazz Game a few nights ago. It was so nice to be able to visit with her and her husband, Gary. They are awesome people and we had a fun time catching up on life. Thanks for inviting us to the game, Renee and Gary!

The weather wasn't too bad, just a little drizzle that night. We wrapped Clayton up in a blanket and put this cute hat on him. He just looked all around at the night lights as we walked down to the Energy Solutions Center. He was smiling like crazy and he looked so adorable.
Before the game, we went to Crown Burger to eat and get a parking pass. Clayton wanted to eat my hamburger the minute he saw it. We were all dressed up to go watch the Jazz. I loved this little outfit he was in that night. Go Jazz!

The Jazz beat the Bobcats and Clayton did a great job at the game. I was worried he wouldn't sit through it, but he loved it. He got scared a couple of times when the crowd got loud and crazy. He would start crying, but this only happened three times the entire night. It was alot of fun. Not what I was expecting at all. Clayton was awesome!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the pictures. I'm glad Clayton did so well. You look great in your pictures... but of course, YOU ALWAYS LOOK GREAT IN PICTURES! :)

Gary and Renee said...

I'd like to note that this is a terrible picture of both Gary and me!

jenhatch said...

Good boy! Training him young to sit through a bball game!

Jenny, are you losing weight? Your face looks SO skinny! One hot mama!!