Monday, March 29, 2010

A Break Through...

A few days ago, we were downstairs putting a show on for Cooper. He decided he wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Club house. Clayton thought it was a pretty neat show as well. He kept watching it. Cooper came up to me and said, "mom, after I wash my hands, Clayton can sit by me and watch this show with me. I will watch him." It was so cute to watch them sit there and Clayton kept trying to grab Coopers hand.
I was just amazed that Cooper actually wanted to pay attention to his little brother! I always have to force him to say hi to Clayton, so it definately was a break through for us!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah! You got to love it when they finally find interest in their siblings. I am worried that the girls will have to much interest in Eli!

Jordan said...

So cute! Clayton is beaming in that last picture. So happy that his big bro wants to hang with him.

Amy said...

That is adorable!! I love when siblings decide that they not only can stand each other... they love each other!

Shayne said...

Those pictures of the two of them watching TV together are adorable. The are going to be such good friends. I can see Cooper being a great big brother.