Friday, March 5, 2010

Play Date

The other night, I had to go get some groceries after dinner. Cooper asked me if he could stay home with Bryce. He told me that while I was gone they were going to have a play date and do whatever they wanted to do. He was so excited to spend time with his dad!

When I got home, they were sitting on the couch watching Wall-E (Coopers Favorite Movie right now) I brought them some chocolate covered doughnuts so they could have a dessert for their "play date."

Bryce took Cooper to his kindergarten check-up last week. Cooper had to get 4 shots in his legs, which he did not appreciate. Bryce said he sucked all the air out of the room. The doctor said that Cooper was doing well. They had him write his name and draw all the different shapes. The doctor said that Cooper needed to know his phone number and address before he goes to kindergarten. He also said that Cooper is in the 100% for his height. Imagine that. Both of our boys are tall! Afterwards, Bryce took Cooper to the store where he picked out 2 transformers. I am glad that Bryce took the time to go and be there with Cooper for that doctor appointment!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Bryce is such a great dad! Those boys are so lucky to have both of you as parents.

Carrie said...

That's awesome. I can't believe Cooper is going to Kindergarten this year! CRAZY! I love that they had a play date together. Makes me smile.