Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THRIVE


I am now a consultant for Shelf Reliance. They sell the food storage shelving systems and now they sell the THRIVE brand food storage. I held a party two weeks ago at my house and did really well, so I decided to be a consultant. The food is really good and it stays good for 25 years. And, it beats the grains, powdered milk, flour, sugar, and beans "food storage."
If anyone is interested in hosting a party, please let me know. The benefits of hosting a party include 10% of sales in free food and depending on your sales, you qualify for 1/2 off food. I spent $150 on food and received $500 worth of food when I did my party, so it turned out great.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

wow. Good for you. I didn't know you were getting into this stuff. I might have to get with you someday.

Sara said...

I am excited for you. Hopefully this will help make up for Impact not working out.