Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Lives

I just wanted to take this time to reflect on the true meaning of Easter. I am so thankful for a loving brother and Savior, who came to this Earth to teach by perfect example. I am thankful that he was worthy and willing to come here to fulfill His mission, thereby allowing me to not only be forgiven of my short comings, but also giving me the wonderful knowledge that after we die, our bodies and Spirits will be reunited again.

I am thankful that I have a Savior who knows me by name. He is full of mercy and compassion and is waiting for us to open the door and let Him into our lives. I know that He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane so that He might know the physical, emotional, or spiritual pains and heartaches that we feel here on Earth. I know that He was resurrected 3 days after His death. I know that because of Him, we can live with our families and friends for eternity if we follow in His footsteps. I am thankful for this Easter season and for the opportunity it gives me to really think and ponder about Jesus Christ and the importance of the Atonement and Resurection.

1 comment:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i love when you do things like this. you are awesome jen..you really are!