Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day

On Father's Day morning, we got up and made some omelettes (Bryce's favorite breakfast food) out of my Thrive Food. Bryce said they were very good. We also got Bryce this shirt. As you can see, he looks very handsome in it. The colors are great and they look good on him.

We drove up to Cache Valley that day so we could visit with Bryce's parents for a couple of hours and then we were off to Wellsville to have a dinner with all the "Coopers" down at the damn.
The food was awesome and it was fun to be able to visit with everyone. Kylee (my neice) spent alot of time with Cooper and they walked all the way around the pond. Cooper was in heaven and I thought that was nice of Kylee to do that with him. Everyone took turns holding Clayton, which was nice for me to have a little break. I always enjoy these special holidays that we have to get together as a family and enjoy each other's company.

I am thankful to all of the wonderful "fathers" in my life. I am blessed to have an earthly father that is such a good example to me and my family and we can turn to him for anything. I am thankful for a father in law that treats me like I am one of his daughters and I know that he loves me alot. I am thankful for my grandpa Cooper, for the wonderful patriarch he is for our family, for the loving and kind man that he is. And I am truly grateful for my Heavenly Father, and for all the beautiful blessings He has given me!

No comments: