Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Shayne

I was able to go to dinner with Shayne and Jen to celebrate Shayne's Birthday. We went to eat at good restaraunt called BJ's. It was nice to be able to spend time with them. After we discussed Shayne and Bryce's work, we figured out that we have both been praying for jobs to increase, which means that we have been praying for more floods and more foreclosures. So sad!! I haven't been with Shayne on his birthday in years, so it was really good to be there. Shayne has so many good qualities and I admire him so much. He is a great dad and husband. I am so impressed by the way he treats his children and his wonderful wife. He is a hard worker and a good example to me!

2 comments:

Shayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayne said...

Thanks for hanging with us on my B-Day. It had been a while since we have been together on that momentous day. It was good to see Clayton eating big hunks of meat. He ain't scared.