Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Pictures of Texas

Clayton's face says it all....we had a great time in TEXAS, Ya'll!!
My two cute boys! I wouln't know what to do without them in my life. They bring me so much joy and happiness. They just light up my life!

Look at this handsome little man posing by grandma's pretty flowers. He started standing next to things while in Texas. He also started crawling while we were there.
I ran into my high school friend, Courtney. Her little boy, Carter, was going to Summer Fun and Cooper and him were in the same class. I haven't seen Courtney since high school, so it was very exciting to spend some time with her and Sam, her husband. We went to the pool with them and then went over to their home to eat dinner.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe Clayton is crawling and standing up. Time flies!

How fun that you got to meet up with your friend. I'm sure that was great.

Sam and Courtney said...

It was so good to see you!!! Let's get together next time you're in town! :)