Friday, September 30, 2011

Picture Perfect

Yesterday, I met Jocelynn in Logan so she could snap some pictures of my boys. I like doing it this way rather than buying "school pictures". The weather was perfect, and the boys were pretty good themselves. I always struggle with patience on "picture days".





Clayton found some sticks to play with and he really enjoyed putting them in his mouth. At one point, I had to throw a bunch of sticks in the air to get him to smile. Sometimes I would have to pretend there was a bug on Jocelynn's head and try to smack it.

The area we took the pictures at, was really pretty and the boys just wanted to explore instead of take pictures. Clayton kept trying to run off. I found a rock for Cooper to sit on for one of the pictures. It worked well because Clayton wanted a rock also. He sat next to his brother and put his hand on his knee....so cute!Everytime we would try to take a group picture, Clayton would be a stink. So, I decided I better just get a picture with Cooper and try Clayton on another day!

4 comments:

Sara said...

They are adorable! I still need to get pur family picture for the year....it is just so hard to find time when you are running a million miles an hour.

Carrie said...

Cute cute pictures! And.. I love your red hair!

Rachelle said...

I feel the same way on family picture day - definitely doesn't bring out the best in me! Love, love, love your hair - such a pretty picture of you, Pretty Lady!

Julee said...

Love, love the photos! You look absolutely gorgeous Jen!