Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Clayton's Stories


 Clayton is at such a fun age right now.  He is three and half years old and so much fun.  He is so full of life and I enjoy spending my days with him and building that bond with him.

* Clayton loves to help me put the food away after dinner;
 *He loves to help me make cookies, pancakes, scoop watermelons, and make just about anything;
*Right now, Clayton's main job is put the utensils away; he gets his bench, stands on it and puts them away
*He still loves it when I rock him for a few minutes before he goes to bed each night; his favorite song right now is the "Three Bears"
*Some of Clayton's closest friends are Landon Gabrish, Jaxson Casebolt, Zane Allen, and Ember Lythgoe
*While we were gone one day, Jacqui overheard Clayton singing, "I can be your circus and do my work in the latter days"
 During the wet and cold Spring days, Cooper would love to help me shovel the driveway and sidewalks. It didn't matter how much it snowed, as soon as he saw it on the ground, it was time to head outside to clear the sidewalks.
A few weeks ago, there was a new advertisement from K-Mart about "shipping your pants." It was a really funny ad that talked about how you can now ship your items to your home.  Bryce came in to show it to me one morning.  We were kind of laughing and getting ready for church.  When we got home from church, Clayton walked up to Bryce and said, "Dad I forgot to tell my teacher something.  I forgot to tell that I shipped my pants".  Then he ran off.  We laughed so hard.  We didn't realize he had heard the ad earlier that day and was going to tell his teacher about it!

No comments: