Saturday, March 2, 2013

GetAir

The boys were invited to their friends birthday party, which was at GetAir, located in Roy.  It is a trampoline park.  It's kind of an expensive place, so we don't go very often,but the kids had a great time "getting air".
Cooper disappeared for the most part.  We saw him every now and then, but he was off jumping around on all the tramps.  He would find Jordy and jump with her for a few minutes and then he would jump with Tyler for a bit.
Clayton had a great time sliding down the trampolines.  In the little kid section, they had a basketball hoop and lots of balls rolling around.  Clayton kept giving me the balls and wanted me to try and throw them at him as he slid down the trampoline.  I really like this place because the boys get lots of exercise and get to burn off some of their energy. I, on the other hand, wont' jump because I will slightly pee myself each time I jump....the joys of giving birth!

No comments: