Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cooper's Craziness

 Here are some quotes from Cooper:

*(Talking about Clayton) "Sometimes I don't know what he's saying, but I just go with it."
*(Talking to Jaxson) "Our bodies are temples and we shouldn't put tattoos on them, even if their pretend"
*One day we were sitting in Sam's Club having a slice of pizza.  We overheard these employees talking about how parents these days didn't know what they were doing with their kids.  I didn't realize that Cooper had heard this guy. He just looked up at me and said, "That guy over there doesn't know what he is talking about. I was raised well."
*One day Cooper got into the car after school. He told me that he had stopped by Mr. Proffer's (principal) office to talk to him.  I asked him why.  He told me that he got in trouble at school because he and a bunch of friends were playing chase.  Cooper told one of the boys on his team to get this other boy.  Well, he pinned this boy down and they both got sent to the principal's office. Mr. Proffer told Cooper that he couldn't play with Tayson anymore.  Cooper apologized to Tayson and then went to ask Mr. Proffer if he could play with him again.  I told Cooper that in all my elementary years, I had never gone to the principal's office and that he should try to not be sent there.

*I was down in Salt Lake one day when I received a phone call from Mr. Proffer telling me that Cooper had got into a pushing match with a girl in his class. She was trying to cut in line and so they started shoving each other.  Mr. Proffer talked to both of them and explained how it wasn't a smart thing to do.  Mr. Proffer said that Cooper was respectful and apologized.
*We were driving in the car one day and Cooper had been sick for a few days with a small fever.  He looked over and said, "Mom, I love you.  It's just because you help me with homework and when I am sick you take care of me.  You are always there for me."  I told him thank you and that it was nice of him to tell me that.  Then Clayton chimed in from the back, "Mom, I love to spank your bum!" I guess they both have their ways of expressing their love for me.

No comments: