Monday, June 23, 2008

Cowboy Up!

I was able to take Cooper out to one of my friends' land to ride some horses. Cooper got to help feed them and then he was able to brush them. It scared me to have him in the stall with the horse so I only let him brush for a second. He got up on a little saddle and he looked so cute sittin' on that horse. When he got up on the horse, he said, "Mom, all I need is a cowboy hat." Well, sure enough, my friend went out and bought him a new one the next day. He's my little cowboy. Little does he know that his mom use to tromp around in her boots and hat while up in Utah with Grandpa Cooper.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I totally LOVE Cooper's cowboy hat. It totally 'fits' him and his cute personality. What a fun memory for him to have made. You know he'll probably always remember it!