Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring!!




One thing that I love about Texas is the rainfalls. It rains very hard in Texas and it is always warm. As kids, we used to play in the gutters during rain storms. Streets would be filled in minutes and we had so much fun playing in the rain. While we were visiting, there were a couple of rain storms. I made sure Cooper was able to play in one!


In this picture, Cooper is throwing a worm on Wesley. Wesley will pick up dry worms but not the living ones! They had a great time running up and down the street gutters.




3 comments:

Gary and Renee said...

I remember going to your house to play in the rain - it was especially cool when the creek would flood! Remember that! You forgot about "It's raining, it's sprinkling". That along with "10, 20, 30, or more" are songs I will always remember the Hatch's for.

jenhatch said...

MAN! I've got cute nephews and a niece... even when the little man is grabbing himself. TOO funny!

Carrie said...

I wanna play in the rain like that! How awesome! The video totally cracked me up!