Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Air Force Museum

Sherrie, Brian, and their kids stayed with us last weekend, so we decided to go check out Hill Air Force Base Museum. The kids had a great time looking at all the air craft. There are some interesting looking jets and planes. It's amazing to think that some of those big choppers can actually get off the ground. I think Brian had the best time of us all. He knows alot about the air craft because he is working for a company that makes them.

They had a seat from a cock pit that the kids could sit in and pretend they were flying.


Cooper is really into taking pictures right now, so I let him take this picture of me, Jacqui and Sherrie at the museum. I think he did a pretty good job!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I haven't been there for YEARS! (Probably since I was Cooper's age.) Cooper did do a great job with the picture.