Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Father's Day

On Saturday night, we went to dinner at Coppermill with Jocelynn, Kyle, Sherrie, and Brian. It is one of our most favorite restaurants. We had a good time visiting with each other.

On Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day by going to church with Bryce's parents and then we went out to Grandma and Grandpa Coopers for lunch. We were able to take some "sister' pictures while we were there. It's not often that we are all together, so we took advantage of it by gettting some picts.
I hope that Bryce had a good Fathers Day! He is a very good daddy to Cooper. Cooper loves to spend time with Bryce and I enjoy watching them play together. It is fun to see how excited Cooper gets when Bryce gets home from work every night. I am blessed to have Bryce as the Father of my kids and as my husband and friend. He is a good man and he takes good care of us!We love you Bryce!

1 comment:

Jocelynn said...

Fun times! I look like a dork in those pictures! Hope you had a good time at the reunion! Call us when you get home!