Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Black Island Farms

A few days before Halloween, I took Clayton to Black Island Farms with Landon and Jaxson's school group.  We went last year and it was so much fun for Clayton.  This year, they were running a little behind schedule so we had to wait for about 20 minutes before we could go on the wagon ride.  We decided to get pictures in the hay and let the kids run around a little bit before the ride. 
Clayton sat between his two best buddies on the wagon ride.  I enjoyed spending time with Holly and Aaron.  When we stopped, we climbed off the wagon and went out to the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin.  After the kids and parents got their pumpkins, we headed back to the main gate.  Clayton and the boys enjoyed watching the tractors' big wheels go around and around. 
As soon as we got back, we got the boys some pretzels, fruit snacks and water.  After there bellies were full, we went into the park and let the boys run around and play.  Clayton skipped right over all the animals and went straight for the big white slides.  He is so little and his legs are so short, but that didnt' stop him from climbing up the ladder and going down the slide over and over again.

The boys also enjoyed the little box car ride.  After that, we took them on a jaunt through the corn maze. The whole time we were in there, I was explaining to Holly why I despise corn mazes.  I am not a person who enjoys getting lost. And I feel frustrated in corn mazes because I cannot find my way out.  It just irritates me and I have never seen why people think they are so much fun....I know, I know...I have a bad attitude about corn mazes! Anyway, the boys enjoyed walking around trying to find the entrance. 
After the corn maze, we took them over to watch the pig races.  All the children enjoyed cheering the pigs on as they ran around the little track. We headed to the cars after the pig races.  This is when I realized I lost my phone.  I couldn't find it in my car, or jacket, or jeans, or purse.  I finally decided that it must have dropped out of my jacket when we were out in the pumpkin patch.  Holly came with me to tell the employees and tractor drivers.  We walked out to the pumpkin patch and looked around for a few minutes.  Finally, after searching and searching, and a small prayer, one of the guys found it on the side of the path.  Thank goodness Heavenly Father notices even our small concerns!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Rolex would likely give this new technology a special audemars piguet replica marketing name and probably highlight it in a new product. From an advertising perspective rolex replica uk can also feature an upgraded shock-protection system with its ambassadors who play sports that can expose the timepieces to high amounts of shock and force. These can include golf, tennis, skiing, or yachting. Blog will pay close attention to Rolex in the near rolex replica watches future to see if and how they use this technology. Rolex would likely take issue with the fact that we are reviewing both the Rolex Datejust II and Rolex Day-Date II watches in the same article. Yes, the watches have an abundance of differences, each with rolex replica uk distinct options and features such as dials and bracelets. They also have two completely different movements. Nevertheless, both the rolex replica uk Datejust II and Rolex Day-Date II come in the same-sized case, and replica watches one that is virtually identical to each other.