Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big "Helper"

Cooper has become such a big boy and helper since we brought Clayton home from the hospital. The first day we came home, Cooper proceeded to get bread, ranch, and mustard out of the fridge and make himself a sandwich for lunch. He ate the whole thing and then put everything away. He has also been setting the table for me at lunch and helping me cook eggs and quesadillas. I am so proud of him. He helps me so much and I am so thankful for him.
He has also spent lots of time with his cousins since the baby has come. He has such a great time with each of them. In fact, every night he prays to Heavenly Father: " thank you I could play with my cousins today. " He has so many awesome cousins and friends!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a cutie! So glad you've got a good helper, Jen!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

send him over my way would ya!?!? WHAT A CUTIE!