Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hollywood Connection

As many of you know, it is kind of hard to juggle your time when you have a new baby. One of the most common questions I get asked, is, "how is Cooper adjusting to the new baby?" Well, Cooper is doing great. I feel like Cooper has adjusted perfectly. It is me that is the problem. It's just hard because obviously Cooper isn't getting all that one-on-one time with me that he used to, but that is understandable since I have two kids to split my time with now. Anyway, Cooper does not seem to notice so we must be doing ok at spending time with both kids.
Well, last week Jacqui watched Clayton so I could take Cooper and we could spend some time with each other and his cousins. We went to an indoor theme park called Hollywood Connection. Steph lined up all the reservations and got great prices for everyone. Thank you Stephanie for planning and providing the fun activity for all of us. We had a great time!
It was nice to be able to spend time with Cooper. We rode on a dragon roller coaster. We also went on the merry go round. One of our most favorite activities was the laser tag. I wore the vest and Cooper held the gun. I would just follow him around and he would shoot everyone. He thought that was the coolest thing ever. He had fun hiding and then jumping out and shooting people. He ended up in second place out of 10.
He also loved playing the minature golf. Jocelynn showed him how to hold his hands correctly and after that he would concentrate and try to do it right. He did a great job. He would tee off and then go pick up his ball and put it right by the hole. Then he would hit it in. A great strategy I thought!!!

Mom, Jocelynn, and Stephanies most favorite ride was the dragon roller coaster!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love how you are always so thankful in your blog postings. It is very obvious that you are full of love for all the wonderful people in your life, and you are a wonderful example of remembering to express gratitude. Thanks for your example!

Shauna said...

Sounds like tons of fun!!! How cute! I love the picture of you and Cooper! I'm glad to hear everything is going well with Clayton! I can't wait to meet him! :) It's way fun reading your blog, it's way cute!!!

jenhatch said...

What a fun day! And I hear you on not feeling like you spend enough time with each kid!! It's a hard part of my day to divide the time up. But when they get older, you'll do things all together - and that makes it better.