Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Visit From Mom and Sherrie


Mom and Sherrie came up to Utah to visit us and see Clayton and Cooper. Cooper had so much fun playing with Aunt Sherrie. She played a game called, "Where's Cooper" and he loved it. He did not want her to go home. Thanks Sherrie for cmoing to see our family and spending quality time with Cooper and Yoda. It meant alot to me.

Grandma helped me alot with baby Clayton. She even took feedings on two different nights, which was nice for me. Mom, thanks for coming up here and for all the help with my house and kids. I especially cherished the midnight chat about all sorts of random stuff up at the condo. It was so nice to be able to just visit with you.
Sherrie and Grandma both forgot their cameras, so Sherrie had me take lots of pictures while she was here. She also snapped alot of pictures of Clayton when she thought he looked especially cute.

5 comments:

Sara said...

that is great that some of your family was able to come up and spend time with you and the boys.

Carrie said...

I'm glad they both got to come. What a relief to you to be able to have people there to help with Clayton and Cooper and let you sleep, relax and recover.

It was good to see both of them while they were in town.

Shayne said...

He looks so peaceful in the last picture. I wish I slept like that. I am excited to meet him in a month or so. Handsome little man!

Sherrie said...

Thanks for having me! It was fun to see what a proud mom you are! And....by the way....Yoda was not one of my top 10 reasons for coming up!!! He He!

Sherrie said...

Thanks for having me! It was fun to see what a proud mom you are! And....by the way....Yoda was not one of my top 10 reasons for coming up!!! He He!