Thursday, October 22, 2009

Congratulations Tyler

My little brother, Tyler, just got his mission call to Guatemala, Guatemala. He will leave in February and will serve an LDS mission for two years. I just wanted to let Tyler know how proud I am of him. He has always been such a neat peron and a great example to me. I hope my boys will grow up to be like their Uncle Tyler. Tyler, I am happy that you made this big decision to go on a mission and teach people the gospel of Jesus Christ. You will be a great missionary and I know you will accomplish great things. Thank you for being such a good brother and friend. I will always look up to you. (not just literally) I love you.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratilations!! He leaves on Tagen's birthday. :)

That top picture is how I imagine him in my mind STILL!!!