Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Activities with Grandma

Last week, Stephanie invited us up to stay in her condos up at Wolf Creek. The kids had a blast swimming in the hot tub and going on walks down by the pond. We even saw two beautiful foxes while we were there. Mom had some fun Halloween activities for the kids. She let them decorate cupcakes into spiders and cats. They had a great time and it was fun to watch them each be creative in their own ways. Thanks mom for always doing fun little activites for the kids. I love watching you interact with all the kids because you have such a talent with these young kids and I can see how much you love each child. Thanks for being so patient and loving. You are a great example to all of us.

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

Agreed. Your Mom has the most amazing amount of patience and love with children that I have ever seen. And I don't think I tell her that enough myself! She's awesome!

Did the decorate or just EAT most of the stuff. I know what I'd be doing! ;")