Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day # 5 in the Bahamas

We ate at two different restaurants for dinner and breakfast every day. They were called Seagrapes and Marketplace. Steph and I spent most mornings eating breakfast by ourselves. These pretty waterfalls were located right outside the Seagrapes restaurant.



Right outside our condos, some men were cutting down the branches and the cocunuts off some of the trees. We had them cut us one and then they cut a hole in the top so we could drink the juice inside. It was clear like water and tasted really good.
We went parasailing after lunch. We worked a deal with one of the guys, so the pricing wasn't too bad. I thought I would be really scared because I hate the "straight down" slides that are tall. Anyway, this would gradually take us into the sky. I rode with Brittney. It wasn't too bad and it was neat to be able to see everything being up that high. The ocean was kind of rough, but it didn't affect us too bad. After parasailing, Britt, Steph and I went back to the little shops by the Corral tower. We found myself a sweatshirt and most importantly, a Dr. Pepper. They didn't have any Dr. Pepper at the Atlantis, so I had to search for one at the shops. It was so refreshing!

No comments: