Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sean, Kellye, Landry

This past week we have had some family come into town and it has been so much fun! My brother, Sean, his wife, Kellye, and their adorable baby, Landry came to see us. It's been over a year since we have seen them, so it was such a "needed" reunion! Sean is four years younger than me and when we were young, we used to play together all the time!
I have some pictures of me holding Sean when he was a baby and Landry looks just like him. He has bigger eyes, but they still look alot alike. I used to be Sean's "protector" when I was young. He was kind of stubborn and mouthy at times, and I so I would always have to tell him to be quiet so he wouldn't get in trouble!
Sean is such a great guy and it was alot of fun to watch him be a dad. I always knew he loved children, but it was neat to watch him interact with Landry. And I absolutely love Kellye. It was so nice to be able to get to know Kellye better. They are both very patient, kind, and layed back.

Landry is so handsome. He is a pettite little guy just like his parents. He has a huge smile and I love catching his eye from across the room and having him put his arms out for me to pick him up. I had a good time trying to "tag team" feed him with Kellye. He is not a fan of baby food, but he loves ice cream, yougurt and slushies!I also enjoyed watching Cooper and Clayton interact with Landry. Every morning Cooper would come say hi to Landry and give him a hug. He also wanted to hold him alot. Clayton like to feed Landry and wrestle with him. They laughed in the car at each other as they sat in their car seats and blew spit bubbles at each other! Cooper and Clayton adore Sean and Kellye. I loved to watch them warm up to them quickly and feel so comfortable around them. Uncle Sean took Cooper out to get some candy the last night they spent at our home! Thanks Sean and Kellye for loving my boys! It really meant alot to me.
It was fun to have Sean and Kellye stay with us and then I got to drive them around so I was with them most of the time. I told Sean that in a "perfect world", we could all live next to each other. I wish I could see my siblings (that live in Texas) more often, especially after spending a week together and having so much fun!

No comments: