Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fathers Day

For Fathers Day this year, we went to church and then headed up to G-pa Cooper's to celebrate with everyone. It was nice to be able to spend the day with my wonderful husband, boys, grandpa and the rest of my wonderful family. I try not to take for granted the times and moments that I get to see and talk to my grandpa. He is a kind hearted man and a great example to me!

I am so thankful for Bryce. He is such an amazing father to our boys. They are so blessed to have him as their dad. They are so excited when he comes home each day from work. I love to watch their eyes light up when they hear the garage door open. Bryce is such a patient, fun loving dad and I am so thankful to have him as my partner in raising our kids.
After we left grandpa's, we drove up to the ranch. Here is a picture of the beautiful Wellsville Mountains. They are so green and pretty right now!

No comments: