Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Day in the Bahamas

It was really stormy the day that we ended back home to Utah. We kind of just hung out and got things ready to go. We finally boarded the plane at 3:30 and headed towards Atlanta. When we arrived, we had one hour before our connecting flight to SLC was going to take off. We quickly found the only Blue Bell Ice Cream in that huge airport. It was so yummy!

We boarded the plane at 7 pm and then sat there on the runway for one and half hours because of the bad weather. I had taken some dramamine, so I was completely drugged and sleepy for that whole part. We finally took off and I counted 28 planes lined up on the runway waiting for their turn. Anyway, we arrived home safely at about midnight. I got a few things unpacked and packed a few things for my next adventure....the Douglas Family Reunion!

No comments: