Sunday, August 8, 2010

3 on 3

In mid-July, Jacqui, Becky, Bekka, and I competed in a 3 on 3 basketball tourney at the Clinton Heritage Days Celebration. It was alot of fun and it was nice to be able to get some exercise doing something I love. It really has been years since I have competed against women and it was a great time for me. It was extrememly hot, but it was worth being around "ballers" again, even if alot of them are feisty....Bekka.....wont' name names though!

We ended up placing 2nd, which isnt' too bad considering there were 4 teams in the whole tourney! Actually, we had to work hard to place 2nd. It's just fun to be able to get out there and be competitive again. Now that I'm older, I might be slower, but I am smarter and know how to use my body against little girls! Definately want to do it again next year!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Next year, you'll have to take video of some of the games. It's been AGES since I've seen you play!

Carrie said...

I second the vote for video coverage....

I'm glad you guys got to play. I'm sure you rocked it!