Friday, August 27, 2010

Date With Cooper

I decided it would be fun to take Cooper on a date before school started. So, Jacqui watched Clayton and Cooper and I spent a few hours together. First, we went shopping for his school supplies. (he hardly needed any supplies compared to what I used to have to get for school). There is something about school supplies that just brings back lots of fun memories and there seems to be excitement in the air! I don't know, I guess I loved school!
After school shopping, we went to Chuck E Cheese to play some games and Cooper especially loves the little rides. He had exactly 15 tokens and when they were gone, he didn't ask for more. I got him some cotton candy and off we went to find some new shirts. But, I couldn't really find anything I liked and most of the clothes are winter clothes, so we headed home.
It was alot of fun to just spend some time with Cooper one-on-one and to actually follow him around and watch him enjoy the rides and games!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a great idea. How is he liking school?

What happened to his forehead?

Sara said...

THat sounds like fun. I was just going to ask the same thing about his head.