Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moab Day #2 Part #2

After we finished our ride, we headed back to town for a big, "sonic" ice filled, Dr.Pepper. It never tasted so good as it did in Moab each night. We went back to camp where we started preparing dinner: dutch oven potatoes and carrots, bbque chicken, rolls, and apple cobbler!

The food tasted great. Jacqui was in charge of the menu and where Torri had never had dutch oven food, it was definately a HIT! We spent the rest of the night sitting around the campfire enjoying each others company.
I ended up sleeping on one of the couches this night. I had a bad dream that woke me up in the middle of the night and I was so scared I didn't even want to move. Does anyone ever have those? Anyway, so then my mind started playing games with me and I was scared that if I turned over, some man would be looking in the window at me....I eventually turned over and the only thing looking through the window was the beautiful moon. Then I started wondering what we would do if a bear came ripping through our camper. Dumb dreams!

No comments: