Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day #4

On Sunday, we got up and got our things packed and loaded so we could hit the road. We all bought matching T-shirts to remember our fun time together. They say Moab on the front and on the back they have a picture of a Jeep and it says, "you only wish you could drive like a girl".
Anyway, we snapped a few pictures in our shirts and then headed to Arches National Park. We jumped in the truck with Torri and she took us on a 2 hour tour of the Arches. I can't remember the names of all the Arches,but they were really neat.
We went to one called Balance Rock and it looks like it is going to fall any day. Its crazy how those rocks can just balance up there. There were many people from all over the world visiting the Arches and it was interesting to hear all the different languages being spoken.
We went to a place where there were to Arches close to each other. And again the pictures do not it justice, but it was definately worth seeing. Jacqui and Bekka were too lazy to climb up to the Arches with us, so they vegged in the truck.
We also went over to one called the Double Arch. We climbed up to the top and took a bunch of pictures. The rock in Moab is called Slick Rock, but it is not slick. It is fun to climb on the rock because it really grips to your shoes and makes it easeir to climb.
After Arches, we headed back home. We made it all the way to Bountiful before we hit a really bad rain and wind storm. But, we made it safely home and it was a great time!

5 comments:

Sara said...

You got some great pictures. Those will make some great scrapbook pages. I love taking pictures to help me remember great trips like that.

Marilyn said...

Jenn

Love all the pictures you posted. It looks like you had a great time. So glad you could go. We loved having Cooper and Clayton with us. What a joy they are?

Mom

Shayne said...

Looks like fun.......but I wouldn't have as much fun since I can't drive like a girl. I am glad y'all had a good time.

Fullmer Family said...

That looks like an AWESOME trip!!

I'm finally catching up on reading some blogs...I've missed them dearly! And I can't believe how HUGE your boys are now! Wow! Time sure flies!
I hope all is well. :)

Amy said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wish I was there in those pictures!!!! Next year.....