Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 2: Take His Name

When we partake of the Sacrament every week, we promise to take His name upon us. Thus, we need to make sure we are living in a way that would bring Honor to His name. The book encourages us to go through the day finding ways to honor His name and trying to always remember Him throughout the day.

This is one of my most favorite pictures of Jesus Christ. In fact, I have this picture in my home. In this picture, Christ is portrayed as a shepard. It just reminds me that I always have someone that is watching over me and my family. And more importantly, is that He knows each of us by name, individually and he knows every thing about us. It also reminds me that Christ cares for each one of us and he will always go after His lost sheep.

No comments: