Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clayton 20 Months

Clayton loves to wear hats. Bryce has a hat stand in our room and Clayton loves to go and grab hats off of it. His favorite hat is my pink Aggie hat. He always wears it backwards. Clayton also loves to play inside Yoda's kennel when I am doing laundry. I think it is gross, but he loves getting in there and shutting the door.



We spend lots of time out in our front yard. I either pull a chair out or spread a blanket on the lawn. Clayton loves to ride his little red toy and his tractor. It's so cute to watch his little legs move so fast. He also enjoys playing in my car. I know its not the safest, but I open the windows and keep the back door open as well.
Clayton loves to have me read him books. His favorite books have trucks, tractors, and fire trucks on them. I always know when he sees a truck, tractor, train, or bus while we are driving down the road. He loves to say the word, "truck" right now.
Clayton also enjoys playing in the back yard. If I have not opened the door for him, he will just climb through the 'doggy door' when he wants to go out to play. Clayton has very expressive eyes. Alot of times, I can tell what he wants by his eyes. Clayton is very shy around people. It takes him quite a while to warm up to others.Clayton loves to play in the water. He sits on my kitchen counter and plays in the sink. He also loves to stand on the toilet in my bathroom and brush his teeth while I get ready for the day. Clayton likes to "do" his hair. He will get the water on his hand and then put it on his hair. Its so cute to watch him spike his hair!




Clayton is trying to say lots of words. He mimicks alot. He "says" : all done, tractor, bubble, trucks, papa, uh-oh, and many others. I love trying to get him to say new words. If I could keep that dang binki out of his mouth, he might start talking more.

No comments: