Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brittney

Two weeks ago, my niece, Brittney, came to stay with us for a few days. It was so much fun to have her here. I didn't realize how awesome she is with children. Cooper and Clayton had so much fun with her. It took Clayton a while to warm up to her. After a day, she couldn't believe his fun personality, cause he never shows it to anyone but us.

Brittney was so nice to Cooper and he had a great time spending time with her. One night, she took him to Wendy's and got him a frosty. Another night, we went to the Roy Pool with Brittney and the kids enjoyed swimming with her. Cooper was so sad when Brittney had to go home. Brittney was good to help Bryce and I one night with the kids while we went to a movie. Before we left, she did my eye make-up with her new make-up. It was great to spend a few days with her. Thanks Brittney, for being so loving and kind to my boys. That really meant alot to to me!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi! I am so excited to have found your missionary's blog. I tried leaving a comment on that, but it wouldn't let me so I linked over to this one. I hope that's ok. My son Jordan Smith is serving in the same mission and also went out on the very same day as Elder Hatch. He was just transferred to Tanchi so I was googling the area and a link to a picture on his blog came up. I would love to chat about our missionaries. Please email me at lesliesmith@digis.net or call at 801-768-2400. I also have a blog for Jordan: elderjordanalbertsmith@blogspot.com