Saturday, December 29, 2012

Love Hate Relationship

This was the first time that Landry and Clayton have really spent a lot of time together.  Plus, they are at the age that they can actually start playing with each other.  They were so much fun to watch.  Clayton loves to wrestle and so they would roll around like little puppies on grandma's bed.  Clayton had a good time letting Landry lay on him and try to wrestle with him.  Landry is such a light weight and so we kept reminding Clayton that he needed to be soft.
They had a good time playing hide-n-go-seek one day.  I would count and they would hide behind the Christmas tree or in the corner behind the plant or under a blanket.  They also enjoyed playing chase around the island in the kitchen.  There were moments when they were really sweet to each other and other moments when they would do things just to get under the others skin. 
They also got in the hot tub together, played cornhole on Christmas morning and even enjoyed bath time during the week.  They spent quite a bit of time with each other and it was nice for Clayton to have a cousin that is near his age.  Hopefully, they will become good friends as they grow older. 
 Clayton absolutely adored Maya and so he would give her hugs and rub her head and want to hold her.  Sometimes Landry would be the protective brother and not want Clayton to touch Maya, so they would fight over her.  Landry is such a sweetheart to Maya and he loves her so much.  She also adores him. 
This is one of my most favorite pictures.  As soon as I saw them sitting like "best buds", I had to run and get my camera.  I had to capture this tender moment! I really enjoy watching Landry because he reminds me so much of Sean when he was that age...it takes me back! He is such a doll and I had so much fun getting to know him so much better while in Texas.

No comments: