Sunday, December 16, 2012

Under the Christmas Tree


I really wanted to the boys to be able to sleep under the Christmas tree this year.  I think its a good opportunity of them to bond and have this fun experience together.  We pulled their mattresses down on the floor and brought down blankets and pillows.  I was kind of worried about them sleeping down by the front door away from Bryce and myself.  Bryce told me that they would be OK.  Well, about midnight, right after we had gone to bed, the phone rang and it was the Roy Police Dept.  They told Bryce that there was an armed man locked up in a home somewhere in our vacinity, so we needed to stay away from windows and not go outside.  Needless to say, I was even more worried.  And so was Bryce, because he spent the next 2 hours laying on the couch next to the boys until we found out the stand off was over.  We woke up the next morning to the boys wrestling and having a good time.  I snuck down the hall to watch them for a few minutes and it was so cute.  Love those two boys so much!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this! What a great mom :)