Sunday, December 23, 2012

Valuable Time with Grandma and Grandpa

Grandpa Hatch purchased an extra half acre behind their home to have a "outdoor" place for the grandkids to play and explore.  He has spent hours and hours cutting down prickly bushes and making safe pathways for the kids.  They had a blast playing out there and making their own hideouts.  Cooper and Clayton helped grandpa drag the tree limbs and branches to the front yard.  They were grandpa's big helpers! They also went on multiple hikes with grandpa.  He made sure they had walking sticks!
Grandma and Clayton made the frosting one night for the pumpkin bars.  Clayton enjoys this part because he gets to taste test the frosting.  I am glad they could spend that time together. Grandma also helped Clayton put together a puzzle she bought him for Christmas. 

 Cooper and Clayton just adore their grandparents.  I always enjoy the interaction I see between my parents and my children.  It makes me so happy to see the love that the boys have for grandma and grandpa.  They don't get to see them very often, but they still admire and adore them so much.

No comments: