Monday, December 27, 2010

10 Years and Counting

Bryce and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. The morning of our anniversary, I wasn't feeling well, so I went into the doctor and found out that I had strep throat...fun! I started my medicine that night before we went to dinner and it really upset my stomach.

We went to dinner at Chili's and then came home and watched Grown Ups. During dinner, we reminisced about the day we got married and the fun little events that happened during our honeymoon!
*it was 14 degrees outside the day we got married

*we had a lunch at the church in smithfield

*Shayne, Neal, and Kami destroyed our little CRX with KY Jelly

*we spent "our first night" in the Lake Powell room at the Anniversary Inn....there were stars on the ceiling and the tub was set inside a little rock cavern with a little water fall running off the rocks

*The second night was spent at the Old Rock Church

*we went skiing with the family that day (Neal skiied on small skis)

*we drove to College Station and I showed Bryce around A&M campus and took him to all the good restaurants
Overall, its been a good 10 years. Of course we have had our ups and downs but we have grown closer to each other over these years and I am thankful that I have a loving and kind husband, who treats me good. I look forward to the next ten years!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy 10 years! You guys are a great example to the rest of us. Love you both! I hope you're feeling better soon, Jenn!

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary and sorry you were sick. Hope you are feeling better.

Shayne said...

Congrats guys! We love and miss you. Hope you had a good day. Sorry about destroying the CRX. I really let out my creative side on the canvas that was your car. Another great memory of the day was Bone being cupped and Carrie telling me about firemans helmets!