Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Climbing that Ladder

I had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday this year. In fact, I celebrated it multiply times throughout the month. In early December, I went to lunch with some of my "cruise" buddies (3 out of the 4 have birthdays in December). We went to Cafe Rio and it was nice to just visit and not be rushed. I also went out to the movie, "Unstoppable" with my sisters and their husbands. That movie was awesome by the way and Bryce's cousin paid for our tickets which made it even more awesomer!
Bryce and I went out with Holly and Aaron to celebrate our birthdays. We ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse, which is by far, my favorite place to dine. It just reminds me of home...country music, good food, dancing at the country clubs and friendly people. It was nice and the company was great!

On my actual birthday, I received many, many birthday wishes! Confirmed to me once again, how much I am loved and how many wonderful people I have in my life! My friends, Bekka and Jacqui, took me out for the day. It was so great. Jacqui got a sitter for the kids and we went and played for the day. It couldn't have been better. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Then we went to the movie, "How Do You Know?", followed by a yummy Cinnabun and some Christmas shopping. It was such a nice and needed break.
That night, we had more friends over for Papa Murphys pizzas and ice cream and cookies. Bryce got me some wind and waterproof clothes for when we go 4 wheeling in the spring. He also got me a pretty scarf. Thanks goes out to all my friends and family that made my day so special!

No comments: