Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

The kids slept till about 8:30 and then Cooper went out to the family room to make sure Santa came to our house. He came into our room and said, "I think he came but I didn't see any presents under the tree( they were all in piles). He was so excited but we told him to wait till I got dressed and Clayton got out of bed.
He went downstairs and was very happy to see his puppy pillow pet sitting on the couch. He picked it up and gave it a big hug. This is the only thing he asked for this Christmas. Santa also brought him some ps2 games and a razor scooter. He also received legos, some movies, 2 costumes (which he has worn every single day since christmas) , and some toys.
Clayton got a racecar track set, some pots and pans from Cooper and a tractor. He played with them a little but was more interested in what Cooper got. He loved his candy bottle more than anything!Bryce got a winch for his 4 wheeler and I received lots of clothes and a ATV helmet! It was so much fun to watch the kids enjoy their gifts. Grandma and Papa Douglas stopped by for a few minutes and we exchanged gifts with them.

For lunch, we went up to Gma Coopers to see the rest of the family. All my cousins and extended family were there and we had a good time visiting with each other and grandma always makes the best food. The kids spent their time at the barn, playing with their toys, and climbing the trees.Later, we went up to the Douglas' for a couple of hours. It was such a nice day. It was very relaxing and its always enjoyable to spend time with family! Overall, I can say that Christmas 2010 was a great time, although I definately missed those that were in Texas, and at times, wished I was there!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

We missed you too and wished you were here! Very cute pictures of your family.

jenhatch said...

I LOVE the boys in their little footie pajama!! CUTE!

We missed ya'll too!! I could totally feel that people were FOR SURE missing!