Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Can Count On You To....

....STRIGHTEN my ring on my finger when we hold hands (my ring a a little on the big side, so it moves alot) ....MAKE perfect german pancakes for dinner (this is one recipe I dont want to learn because you are the only one who makes them for us)

.....STEAL the comforter on our bed every night (and I end up with all the sheets)

......COME IN THE DOOR from a long day's work and let the boys jump from the top of the stairs into your arms (they just adore you)

....SNUGGLE with me on the couch every night while we watch "our" shows
.....OPEN the car door for me when we go out on dates (I still like this even though we have been married ten years now).....ENJOY the outdoors with me and the boys (whether we are camping or 4-wheeling)

......BE SUPPORTIVE of me and the things that are special and important to me

......ALWAYS love me!

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

cute post Jenn!! 10 years!??! Wow, ya'll are old!!